JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

11.18.2010

MOVING ON

I was talking to one of my tutors today about my visual outcome for my thesis, and as i have previously said in other posts to create a space in the book/magazine that i am doing that illustrates the point of myself having to improvise around a set of rules and time limit, now i think this would work on some levels, however it may be to pre-determined, and the issue was raised that i could reject some ideas on the basis i could not do them etc, so we were discussing how we could relate this issue, the fact of the matter is i dont think there really is a proper way to show improvisation of something, in something as pre-determined as a book/magazine, because they are conscious decisions that i will have taken to lead to the "improvised" outcome. It is a vicious cycle that i have got myself into really.