JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1.20.2011

DEVELOPMENT OF IDEAS

PhotobucketOver the last few days I have been experimenting with my designs for the 100 club poster, with tear off flyers, playing with type and pictures that i have taken, here are a few rough examples, think i'm heading down the route of the 2 columns and small bit of type. I want to basically have the feel of a gig poster for the 100... club, because that is what is usual for there, I also feel it needs to have minimal information on there, so if someone sees it they know what is it for pretty quickly. These are things I need to be working on in the next coming days.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket