JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1.31.2011

FORMAT

I have been thinking over the last couple of days how to make my ideas into a physical state, I was thinking pretty much over the last week that I was going to make a book, however after having a re-think about why i was actually going to do a book and there was specific reason why, however I have thought of something very similar but with solid reason for why it is going to be objectified within its state, this is a newspaper.

I have chosen a newspaper for a number of reasons these reasons are as follows,

To me a newspaper is something that can be read quickly and easily, containing one specific or a lots of different content.

When I was younger the newspaper would always be read by people wearing suits, or people who fitted the stereotype of the notion of a gentleman, which I think is interesting, because the content within the 'old' format would be perceptions that are very current however are related to this old notion of a gentleman.

A newspaper contains both image and text, which a lot of the time are peoples views, made up stories or plain facts and figures.

Lastly I think a newspaper would be a nice outcome in terms of the way its looks and feels.