JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1.30.2011

JOHN BALDESSARI

PhotobucketJohn Baldessari is a conceptual artist from america. His work heavily involves the use of found photography and appropriated images, juxtaposed with text. I was pointed in his direction by my brother, who told me I should check him out as it was relevant to what I was trying to do within my work at the moment, what with... the sort of collage of the modern gentleman. His work is really amazing, and has a wider message that he is trying to get across in each of his works.

Baldessari also did a collaboration recently with the skateboard make supreme, in which three decks were designed by Baldessari, they originate from his 'noses and ears' work. There very simple but look sensational. If I still skated I'd be on that board as quick as a flash, shame they all sold out!


JOHN BALDESSARI X SUPREME