JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3.04.2011

ASFS - CORE

PhotobucketToday I have gone back to the ASFS work and am working on ways to show it, one way I have thought of is to make almost an installation poster, and leaflet, which explains what it is and give you a link to the sound that was played. I have been experimenting with different ways of visualising an identity for the work... which I will show soon, but for now here is an identity I have been working with, which consists of the window panel outline from around the courtyard, as they are firstly all around, secondly They were used to listen to the sound through and thirdly the sound was played through them, so without the windows the installation wouldn't have been possible.

I have cut out the window shape and have been warping it by hand and photographing it, to almost distort them, like sound was moving through them, which I think is an interesting concept. Anyhow its in the early stages but I like the ways its going.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a photo of the window panes that feature throughout the courtyard.