JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3.15.2011

BLOGGED

Having spoken about its nice that, I am increasingly thinking about blogs. I use mine for work I do and for things I think are relevant or cool. Its a place where you can put stuff that you think is cool or worth looking at. As I said I could spend hours at a time trawling through all the style, art, design, fashion blogs that pop up, its like a never ending bank or images and writing. I feel this project would be bringing a blog to life in a way, this is because when you see something cool, you mark it, you let share your finding with other people people either agree or disagree.