JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3.15.2011

ITS NICE THAT

PhotobucketIt’s Nice That is a website that has been around for a while now, they basically champion great creative ideas, and in doing so they expose lots of new talent, This idea is something that is quite similar to the 'Is It Art' work that im doing, in the sense that they are voicing an opinion... however its different because I want to give the chance to people other than myself to comment on art an the surroundings that we are in everyday.

I find it interesting to see what people are looking at, and I am constantly trawling through, websites, blogs, books, magazines and the world outside for things I think are interesting and worth looking at.