JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4.19.2011

GENTLEMAN'S NAVIGATOR

This morning I have started my search for gentleman's clubs in London, which will be hand picked by the infamous Vivian Henderson. I am basically trying to get the low end clubs, not places like Spearmint Rhino and Stringfellows, because this is more of a tourist attraction, where as some of the pubs and bars I am looking at are places you wouldn't want to go near, and that is where the real 'gentlemen' are. Its strange because I have never actually been to a strip club of any description, and don't have any interest in going, however it fascinates me that some men go every night? Anyhow that is something else to think about. I was however trawling through lots of amazingly awful websites for these places most of which look like they were either done by a child in powerpoint, or done about 15 years ago. Or you typical glossy, 'suave' style website. I did stumble across an iPhone app however which helped me sift through all the questionable websites, the app is called GENTLEMEN'S NAVIGATOR (check out the weird blurred photo behind it, of some business meeting, what's that about?) and does exactly what you'd expect, find lots of clubs, pubs, bars, massage parlous and more gentlemanly delights. Whoever thought this up is one crazy gentleman, it has proved to be very helpful though, so I cant complain. I have slowly complied a list of some of the grubbiest looking pubs and bars to get a list together for Mr Henderson to give his views on.