JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4.14.2011

SPUN

PhotobucketI am looking at different ways of experiments through the medium of collage and cut-outs I found this guy called Gordon Magnin who is a very interesting artist who is focusing on the collage theme, who inspired me to try out some new methods. I have basically got the image I wanted to use and cut out a various part of it... I then rotated it to give this spiral effect. Gives a weird sort of swirling feel, maybe something like a stripper twirling around a pole. I also tried cutting out the shape of another image and spreading it out, and it kind of made this wing effect with I think is quite interesting.

Photobucket