JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4.11.2011

STRIPPER STRIPPED

PhotobucketI have just been experimenting with ways of representing strippers in an interesting way. I am unsure weather or not to make them images like you used to get in old copies of the sun, or make them updated and modern like the image above. I guess its just something that will be determined in the style of the newspaper... I do however really like this experiment, making the woman in the photo known but refracted and anonymous. Updating something that is old. I am going to try out a few more things before I start to make my decisions. Much like the other collages I have done in the other modern gentleman newspaper, I have printed out the photo, cut it and arranged it until it looked right, then scanned it through and edited it after that.