JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1.04.2011

MAKE WAY FOR THE NEW OR KEEP WITH THE OLD (100 CLUB)

With the next few weeks focusing on the 100 club I am starting to generate ideas, one of the main ideas I am getting is to let the 100 club go down with dignity. A main example of things going down with dignity are the bands who play there themselves. This is a factor about music that frustrates me, when a band break up through either a clash of tastes or personalities to stopping at the height of ones career, and the five, ten, fifteen years later they decide to get back together again, which some may think is great however I always feel the vibe of the music, the way a band play together is never the same as it was when they were together all that time ago.

Having said all this I feel this is why maybe the 100 should go down with dignity, and go out on a high, because I think if it were to stay open it would become a place that it never intended to be, and would get corrupted in some shape or form, obviously i cant read the future but this is a pattern that happens throughout life, people change, they grow, we evolve, tastes change and nothing stays the same (for long).

So with my reasoning for my view on the 100 club out the way, it means I can really concentrate on a way to get this message across to people, weather they agree or disagree, and i think i have one or two different ways of showing this visually. Check back for updates soon.