JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1.25.2011

YOUR PERCEPTION

The preliminary questions for my work are as follows...

Age & Gender

How do you think the modern man should behave?

How do you think the modern man should appear?

In your eyes who epitomises the modern man and why?


These questions I am emailing to a range of people, some who I know and some who I dont, from these questions I hope to gain information about the perceptions of a large range of different people, the answers may all be the same, or they may be totally different, check back for a updates on what people are saying.