JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2.09.2011

SOME SPREADS FOR THE NEWS

PhotobucketI have been doing bits on the newspaper for the MGM work that is for my first self initiated project, which I plan to have done and sent to the printers first thing tuesday morning. I have been looking at alot of papers that I have picked up in the past for inspiration, I think I am going to have the paper folding up twice... I would then place a sleeve around it, these are details that need to be worked out however. Above is the fourth instalment of the Modern Gentleman images. The men that appear within this are...

PIERCE BROSNAN (JAMES BOND)

RYAN GIGGS

SCOTT SCHUMAN

DERMOT O'LEARY


Below are the spreads I have been working on. I have tried to keep the design simple as I wanted to juxtapose the slightly askew images against it. I have also been working on the text that is going within the paper, which is writing that conflicts the old stereotypical 'Rules Of A Gentleman' with witty (or trying to be) stories and events that involve the men within the images. The quotes I have pulled from various people that I have asked questions to, to include some of their input. There is still work to be done on it but hopefully by next Tuesday it should be send off to the printers ready for print.

Photobucket

Photobucket