JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2.10.2011

ASFS VISUAL

I went back to college today to take a few videos of some of the proposed spaces for the sound, (recording taken from my iPhone) The first video is of the courtyard, where I would have the speakers outside and if this wasn't possible maybe having them inside pointed into the courtyard from an inconspicuous place...

The second video is of the Metal Workshop on the basement floor in the leatherby, again the door was locked but I have a strong feeling I will not be allowed to do it in this space anyway. I will have to ask tomorrow I guess.

This last one is of the stairs, it starts at the bottom of the stairs and ends at the top, near the end of the video I made a loud noise so you can hear what the sound is like up there. On the video it dosen't sound that strong, but when your there the sound reverberates down the stairs, which I think is really interesting.