JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2.07.2011

A SPACE FOR SOUND - ASFS

PhotobucketThe second set brief of the term comes in the form of a sound brief, it is all about learning to design aesthetics of interaction, rather than aesthetics of sound. The brief is to engage with this idea of aesthetics of interaction, and then design a space within the southampton row building for an ambient piece of sound... whatever this may be. The concept for the design however must be driven by the dynamics of human behavior in a specific location. With this the end piece should be a coherent and engaging space for sound. At this moment in time I am trying to work out what ambient sound is and which piece I want to use for my design. I must admit I have never usually done a brief like this so it should be interesting going into something like this without any preconceptions about what I want to do or to get out of it. Should be an interesting ride.