JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2.10.2011

VP CRIT MGM

Today was the crit with the tutor group about our self initiated project, we spoke about half of the groups projects and one of those people was me.

I talked about the newspaper idea and possible ways of taking it forward. We were discussing how I should maybe start off with my perception and the motive for why I have created the work which I think is a good idea as it sets the tone. We then moved onto the website 'true lad' and how it is linked with my work, due to the fact that there is almost this unwritten rule of being a 'lad' that the people on this website write about. Fernando then brought up this website about nerd merits, and how they could earn badges for stuff they did in their daily lives. This I thought would actually be quite a nice way of linking all this stuff together, so will look into this further in the next coming weeks.