JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3.07.2011

THE CORE - PLAN

My plan for the ongoing 'A Space For Sound' work is evolving at the moment. I have made the sound piece and have done the installation, but I currently have nothing to show for it, excluding the sound. So I have been thinking of ways of showing the piece visually through a piece of print, I almost want it to be a visual piece of the installation, without having to be there and physically hear it or take part in it, like an exhibition book. I also want to make a set of posters to go with this book too, that show where the installation was and what it was, quickly and interestingly. I would like the book to be as visual as possible, with very definite nods towards, the time that the piece was constructed in, where the piece took place and the atmosphere it provoked, to build up and idea in the readers head. I will be working on this along with a few other projects in the next coming weeks, so look out for that.