JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3.21.2011

FACILITY FOR THOUGHT - DEVELOPMENT

PhotobucketAfter designing, and re-designing the facility for thought work I have suddenly fallen upon this design. Its one out of a very long list that is actually working. I stripped the information on it right back to the essential. Allowing the real essence of what the design is, be known... It is a strange one, because it looks like it hasn't been thought about at all, but it really has. I guess that's why it is attractive to me. As I walk around I can see it being placed in all sorts of different places. I think I am going to go out and buy some little white stickers and test it out.