JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3.16.2011

FACILITY FOR THOUGHT - EXPLAINED

I thought I'd quickly explain what my working title means and how it explains what I am doing within the work.

FACILITY
An installation, contrivance, or other thing which facilitates something; a place for doing something. Essentially the sticker facilitates the object upon which it is placed.

FOR THOUGHT
The second part of the title refers to the idea or thought of the individual who places the sticker upon the object and why they think this thing deserves some form of elevation into a piece of art.

Basically the title just explains what I am doing in a roundabout way.