JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4.20.2011

THE GENT MAGAZINE

PhotobucketJust found this vintage magazine called 'The Gent' which came out in the late fifties and has had many issues since. Its crazy how you can see the design change and the cover models get more bare as the years roll on. The website I found them has a whole archive of vintage mens mags and other stuff... I have been looking at the images on there, and have found a few pictures that I may use with my 'gentleman's magazine I still find it amazing how some of the photos look really dated and some look like they could have been taken a week ago...

Photobucket