JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4.07.2011

NUMBERS

PhotobucketOn this very sunny day I have been cutting out the numbers ready to be embossed onto the booklet for the CORE 80 work. Tomorrow I am going to go and buy all the paper stocks that I am using. It is going to consist of 3 or 4 different paper types, this is, white card, black card, thin white paper, and possible thick white card... This would be used for the cover (depending on how I choose to bind it). Anyway for now, I am going to go and get my white complexion brown/red.

The typeface that I am using throughout is BEBAS NEUE, Its a really nice block sans serif typeface, and lends itself well to being cut out and embossed.

Photobucket