JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5.13.2011

CORE 80 CD

PhotobucketI have been very busy of late, so haven't had too much time to post new work up on the blog. I have received the new issue of 'the modern gentleman' as well as sending various other pieces off to print, so its all starting to come together for the final hand in next Friday... I have been working on the new updated version of the CORE 80 work over the last couple of days and thought I'd post the final CD cover, the front is hand embossed while the back is laser printed on white card. At some point I will post the CD design too, which is pretty similar to the cover, anyway, ill update properly when I have a moment.

Photobucket