JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5.05.2011

THIS IS ART - STAMP

PhotobucketI have mentioned making some form of stamp for the 'This Is Art' work, I have had discussions in and out of school about doing this, as it may be the easy option out of doing a sticker, however as I am also making a sticker I feel the stamp would be a good addition, for example it could be used if the stickers ran out... or can be used to make things more permanent like on wood (see picture above). The example above is of the Hakutan air purifier, this simple stamp completely changes the simple wooden box that holds the purifier, and I like the effect that the ink has when it bleeds out into the grain. This is the reason that I am going to produce a stamp as well as a poster and stickers for this work.