JONATHAN SEARY DEVELOPMENT


www.jonathanseary.com
message
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2.17.2011

TEST RUN N & M

I have just been playing my chosen sound to my man Nicholas and his brother Matthew, Both of them coming back from the freshest galleries in the east end I thought that they would be a good audience to choose. So we turned off all the lights and listened to the sounds, it is basically lots of sounds merged together to make a larger heartbeat sound. After it had finished we switched the lights back on and they both seemed to like it, and both would like to come to the crit tomorrow, however I think this may be a one off piece. Anyway, was good to play it to some people to gauge their reactions, watch your back lethaby, the sounds are coming...